Brent, Maggie, Monty the dog and Dusty the cat welcome you to Spring View Bed and Breakfast. Relax in our friendly rural Bed and Breakfast, in the heart of the beautiful Peak District. Spring View is situated on the border of the Dark and White Peak and has the best of walking, cycling and climbing on the doorstep. Within easy reach of the stately homes and gardens of Derbyshire (Chatsworth, Haddon Hall) and the famous well dressing villages with their heritage going back to the iron age (Castleton, Hathersage, Eyam) to the larger market towns of Buxton, Matlock, Bakewell. The Peak District is an outdoor lovers paradise, whether it’s the world famous gritstone edges with their far reaching views and seemingly infinite climbing challenges, or the numerous paths and bridleways for walkers and mtb enthusiasts, it offers a new experience every day. With our local knowledge and over 30 years of enjoying the uniqueness of the Peaks, we can help you make the most of your stay. Spring View offers comfortable en suite rooms, welcomes dogs by arrangement and provides additional services for those who want to take advantage of the great outdoors.
- Dog friendly rooms by arrangement.
- Secure storage for guests belongings (Cycles, rucksacks, etc.)
- Drying room
- Overnight laundry service by arrangement
- Pack lunches and evening meals by arrangement
- Advice on walking and cycling routes
- Buxton - 25 mins by car
- Bakewell - 20 minutes by car
- Matlock - 30 mins by car
Local villages of interest
- Castleton (home to magnificent caverns)– 5 minutes by car
- Hathersage (Little John’s burial place) – 5 minutes by car
- Eyam (famous plague village) – 10 minutes by car